لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

موضوع مغلق
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-02-09, 01:52 AM   المشاركة رقم: 231
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2009
العضوية: 117383
المشاركات: 667
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: gogo22212 عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 15

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
gogo22212 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : dragonguard المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

dear, DragonGuard sorry 2 dissagree but Jacob isn't Pathetic in any way, and he couldn't find the reasone why he keeps torturing himselfe by bieng close 2 bella though he really tried not to (& i was agonizing along he way with him)
but i guess we all found that out in the BreakingDown book "the imprinting thing on....." so i think it's not fair in any way 2 call him Pathetic.
he also stopped blaming Edwaed & blamed Bella herself but as much as he was suffering,
he couldn't just walk away

عرض البوم صور gogo22212  
قديم 17-02-09, 03:47 AM   المشاركة رقم: 232
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Wavey New Team , New point of view

hey.. i'm in Stephenie Meyer 's team.. how about that...huh
i love both Edward & Jacob toooo much, each one has a point, but Stephenie...., she has it all guys
she knows exactly what she is doing & maybe she appears 2 U as a SADISTIC sometimes BUT the ending is TOTALLY.... WORTH IT

btw... did any of u read The Host book

As 4 Bella's issue, i think it has something 2 do with the brain shield thing, maybe it comes with Stupidity or some not making any sense decisions ... don't U think

And seriously DragonGuard,, seriously seriously.., No One can resist Edward's crooked smile
and don't any of U tell me U R no one...(not born yet & won't)...hhhhhhhh

عرض البوم صور gogo22212  
قديم 17-02-09, 05:07 AM   المشاركة رقم: 233
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Newsuae2 The Host by Stephenie Meyer

Hi everyone , that's my first topic & i wanted 2 share this Stephenie Meyer's book with you

hope U like it

The Host
By
Stephenie Meyer

Science fiction for people who don't like science fiction
Earth has been overrun by an alien species called Souls, which invade human bodies and erase personalities. As the novel opens, Melanie Stryder, one of the few human holdouts, has been captured by the aliens and is implanted with a Soul named Wanderer, who is something of a legend among her own kind because of the many hosts and planets she has experienced. Inhabiting a human mind and body is unlike anything Wanderer has ever known, and soon she finds that Melanie isn't quite willing to give up to this invader. Overwhelmed by Melanie's memories and feelings, Wanderer finds herself driven to reconnect with Melanie's old life

Melanie Stryder refuses to fade away
Our world has been invaded by an unseen enemy. Humans become hosts for these invaders, their minds taken over while their bodies remain intact and continue their lives apparently unchanged. Most of humanity has succumbed
When Melanie, one of the few remaining "wild" humans is captured, she is certain it is her end. Wanderer, the invading "soul" who has been given Melanie's body, was warned about the challenges of living inside a human: the overwhelming emotions, the glut of senses, the too vivid memories. But there was one difficulty Wanderer didn't expect: the former tenant of her body refusing to relinquish possession of her mind
Wanderer probes Melanie's thoughts, hoping to discover the whereabouts of the remaining human resistance. Instead, Melanie fills Wanderer's mind with visions of the man Melanie loves—Jared, a human who still lives in hiding. Unable to separate herself from her body's desires, Wanderer begins to yearn for a man she has been tasked with exposing. When outside forces make Wanderer and Melanie unwilling allies, they set off on a dangerous and uncertain search for the man they both love

Don't Forget to tell me your opinion

http://rapidshare.com/files/19901971..._Host.rar.html

عرض البوم صور gogo22212  
قديم 17-02-09, 08:06 AM   المشاركة رقم: 234
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 45117
المشاركات: 8,329
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1435

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
cocubasha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

أهلين جوجو

نورتينا يا جميل

و أن شاء الله حبيبتي يكون مش أخر موضوع و تنورينا دايما بمواضيعك

تسلم الأيادي جوجو

عرض البوم صور cocubasha  
قديم 17-02-09, 10:03 AM   المشاركة رقم: 235
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
قمر ليلاس

البيانات
التسجيل: Nov 2006
العضوية: 16582
المشاركات: 6,724
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: sommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 2045

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
sommanha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

أهلين يا ست جوجو

يا رب تكثر مشاركتك معانا

فتسلم الأيادي

سوسو

عرض البوم صور sommanha  
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لمحبي, book, books, lisa jane smith, moon, novels, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, روايهtwilight, stephenie meyer, stephenie meyer books, stephenie meyer novels, the host, twilight, vampire, vampire diaries, فيلم, هنااعلانات, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t98567.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
(ط±ظˆط§ظٹط©) TWILIGHT By Stephenie Meyer - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 11-05-09 07:19 PM

الساعة الآن 11:57 AM.