لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

موضوع مغلق
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 22-12-09, 05:22 PM   المشاركة رقم: 871
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : dragonguard المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

New Moon actor Robert Pattinson has been voted the star we’d most like to kiss under the Christmas mistletoe.

New Moon hunk Robert Pattinson beat stars such as Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and his fellow Twilight stars Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and Kellan Lutz to top the survey by Park Christmas Savings to see who we’d most like to kiss under the mistletoe.

Robert Pattinson was the most popular choice securing 54 per cent of the votes cast.

Next up was Johnny Depp with 17 per cent and Brad Pitt was third with 10 per cent.

Taylor Lautner came seventh on the poll, which also saw X Factor winner Joe McElderry come in at fourth place.

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 22-12-09, 05:38 PM   المشاركة رقم: 872
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

sorry.here is the full scoop

New Moon actor Robert Pattinson has been voted the star we’d most like to kiss under the Christmas mistletoe.

New Moon hunk Robert Pattinson beat stars such as Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and his fellow Twilight stars Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and Kellan Lutz to top the survey by Park Christmas Savings to see who we’d most like to kiss under the mistletoe.

Robert Pattinson was the most popular choice securing 54 per cent of the votes cast.

Next up was Johnny Depp with 17 per cent and Brad Pitt was third with 10 per cent.

Taylor Lautner came seventh on the poll, which also saw X Factor winner Joe McElderry come in at fourth place.That might make up for missing out on the Christmas number one spot!

Other X factor stars to make the list were Olly Murs and John and Edward – not forgetting judges Cheryl Cole and even Simon Cowell!

The weirdest choice on the poll went to those who wanted to kiss their dogs!

Who would you like to kiss under the mistletoe?

1. Robert Pattinson
2. Johnny Depp
3. Brad Pitt
4. Joe McElderry
5. Angelina Jolie
6. Kellan Lutz
7. Taylor Lautner
8. My partner
9. Cheryl Cole
10. Olly Murs
11. Supernatural star Jared Padalecki
12. Jessica Alba
13. Holly Willoughby
14. Simon Cowell
15. Santa
16. Kristen Stewart
17. Justin Timerlake
18. John and Edward
19. Una Healy from The Saturdays
20. My dog

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 22-12-09, 05:42 PM   المشاركة رقم: 873
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

'Twilight' Crash scene makes 4th best 'Movie Moment of the Year'

What was an absolutely pivotal scene for 2008’s Twilight has made its mark on the film community. Moviefone has listed Twilight’s car crash scene (with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson) as one of the “TOP 25 MOVIE MOMENTS OF THE DECADE.”

Of course, the translation of this scene from book to film was of utter importance to the validity of the film, so it had to be perfect. While there were some slight variations made to the scene, for the most part it was pretty dead-on.

4. Edward saves Bella from a car accident in ‘TWILIGHT’ (2008) The movie that propelled a phenomenon, this scene had pre-pubescent girls and middle-aged women equally putting their hands over their eyes.

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 22-12-09, 05:48 PM   المشاركة رقم: 874
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

oh..i forgot to say that the other day i was checking what's on TV and i saw that Rachel ray has done an episode on the twilight saga.she helped three girls to transform into their favorite characters from twilight and then in the end a spacial guess came..i couldn't stop smiling ..and the surprise at the end was oh my god!!i was drooling by the end ..watch it for yourself

YouTube - Alex Meraz on Rachel Ray

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 22-12-09, 05:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 875
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Chris Weitz has reveals five secrets in the film of ‘New Moon’

they were ten..but i cant find the other 5!!!

Chris Weitz has reveals five secrets in the film of ‘New Moon’ to Entertainment Weekly. There are some are not related to Edward but I would like to post them all at once for the readers.

1. Hidden wolves
”Look for an upside-down engraving of a wolf in the shot of the bowl in which Carlisle burns his first-aid equipment; on Jacob’s T-shirt when he meets Bella in the school parking lot for the first time; and a wolf trinket on the dream-catcher that he gives her.”

2. Vampire elevator music
”When Edward, Bella, and Alice get into the elevator on their way to see the Volturi, the music playing in the elevator is from Strauss’ Die Fledermaus (a.k.a. The Bat).”

3. Emotional baggage?
”When Bella is looking for the meadow where she and Edward are seen lying down together, she carries a golden compass clipped to her backpack — part of my baggage!”

4. Speedy suitor
”We did a little trick when Edward gets out of Bella’s truck and they’re arguing. We wanted to show Edward moving impossibly quickly, so we put Rob right next to the camera but out of sight, and used a double dressed like Rob in the driver’s seat. When Edward gets out, it’s the double, and then Rob steps in front of the camera, and it looks as if he got there faster than humanly possible.”

5. Look it up
”And last but not least: If you want to know what Jacob says before he almost kisses Bella, ask a Quileute! The address of the Quileute tribal council is quileutenation.org. I can tell you this much: He says, Kwop kilawtley.”

عرض البوم صور ruba  
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لمحبي, book, books, lisa jane smith, moon, novels, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, روايهtwilight, stephenie meyer, stephenie meyer books, stephenie meyer novels, the host, twilight, vampire, vampire diaries, فيلم, هنااعلانات, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t98567.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
(ط±ظˆط§ظٹط©) TWILIGHT By Stephenie Meyer - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 11-05-09 07:19 PM

الساعة الآن 03:50 PM.