لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

موضوع مغلق
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-11-09, 11:05 PM   المشاركة رقم: 796
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : dragonguard المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 07-11-09, 11:12 PM   المشاركة رقم: 797
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

10minutes of deleted scenes ,says chris weitz

The big news for fans is you’re going to get ten extra minutes whenever the DVD/Blu-ray gets released.

im not gonna post the whole interview because it's boring i

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 07-11-09, 11:14 PM   المشاركة رقم: 798
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Edward Cullen? All kinds of melodramatic romantic. Robert Pattinson? Not so much, at least, according to Robert Pattinson.

“I really haven’t done that many romantic things in my life…I mean, I’ve watched Titanic,” he said today at a press conference promoting New Moon, the second part in, like, only the most important movie series like ever. Another shocking reveal: The actor-musician, who even had a song on the Twilight soundtrack, has never serenaded anyone.

YouTube - E! Online Press Junket: Robert Pattinson Spills On Relationship with Kristen Stewart

“Oh no. You need to have so much balls to do that, Jesus Christ,” he said. “I put a flower on someone’s locker when I was 15.”

What else did Pattz reveal? Oh, so much…

- His demographic is wide. Like, really, really wide. “There was a woman who came up to me the other day, she must have been in her nineties…and they would say exactly the same things as 12-year-old girls. It’s kind of bizarre.

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 07-11-09, 11:15 PM   المشاركة رقم: 799
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Robert Pattinson confirms Fall 2010 Start for "Breaking Dawn"

Rumors had been swirling about the last chapter in the Twilight Saga film franchise: would Breaking Dawn get greenlit or not? While everyone from Twilight producer Wyck Godfrey to star Kristen Stewart managed to stay tight-lipped about the unconfirmed sequel at today’s New Moon press conference in Beverly Hills, our hopeful hearts got a piece of very big news about the film from none other than Robert Pattinson.

Answering the last question of the day, Rob shared his shooting schedule for 2010 – including, at least for now, filming the novel adaptation Bel Ami, the western Unbound Captives, and yes, Breaking Dawn.
“I think the tentative time for Breaking Dawn is fall of next year,” Pattinson said, adding that Summit “may well change that.”

“Depending on how things go I’m doing a movie called Bel Ami in February, which is an adaptation of a Guy de Maupassant novel,” he continued. “And I’m doing, I hope, a Western with Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman called Unbound Captives sometime around there as well.

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 07-11-09, 11:18 PM   المشاركة رقم: 800
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Top Five Things about New Moon

Because The Twilight Saga: New Moon is probably the most highly anticipated movie of the year, fervent fans – whether on Team Edward or Team Jacob – are practically salivating at the prospect of seeing their favorite heartthrobs on the big screen once the movie opens Nov. 20.

And since PEOPLE has gotten an early look at the film, now we can report on the top five aspects to New Moon that fans can eagerly anticipate. (Warning: Spoiler Alert!

Jacob Black’s Body: Photos of Taylor Lautner’s amazing transformation from a scrawny kid to a rippling teen werewolf already have been making the rounds for months. But the first time Lautner rips off his T-shirt to reveal his muscled chest onscreen, the sight is still gasp-worthy. In fact, Lautner sizzles and smolders throughout New Moon as he walks the line between friendship and romance with Bella (Kristen Stewart). Though Bella’s heart belongs to Edward (Robert Pattinson), Launter may steal Pattinson’s heartthrob status right out from under his pale nose.Bella and Edward’s Reunion: When Edward comes to the (incorrect) conclusion that his love, Bella, is dead, he decides there is no choice but to commit vampire suicide. Of course, the only person who can save him is Bella. When she launches herself through a crowd and across a fountain in an Italian square to push Edward out of harm’s way, the sparks that fly between the soul-mates are like fireworks.

The Wolf Pack: The actors who play Jacob Black’s gang of strapping pals provide the perfect mix of teen tension and ferocious loyalty that exist between the group of guys who realize that one and all are actually werewolves. They snarl and yelp, tease and torment each other, and of course, fight together just like Twilight Saga author Stephanie Meyer describes in her series.

Dakota Fanning: She plays the pint-sized vamp, Jane, who wields a daunting power – simply by concentrating she can cause her victims to convulse in excruciating pain. She’s not in the movie for very long, but when she focuses those red eyes on her targets and softly whispers, “Pain,” everyone will squirm.

The Sense of Humor: While the Twilight series is based overwrought teenage angst, director Chris Weitz lightens the mood with some well-placed humor. Bella’s human school friends provide comic relief. When one of them has to leave a horror movie because he’s ill, Launter’s character laughs and says, “What a marshmallow.” And when a member of the wolf pack accidentally changes from human to werewolf right in front of Bella, another member quips, “Well, I guess the wolf is out of the bag.”

عرض البوم صور ruba  
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لمحبي, book, books, lisa jane smith, moon, novels, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, روايهtwilight, stephenie meyer, stephenie meyer books, stephenie meyer novels, the host, twilight, vampire, vampire diaries, فيلم, هنااعلانات, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t98567.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
(ط±ظˆط§ظٹط©) TWILIGHT By Stephenie Meyer - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 11-05-09 07:19 PM

الساعة الآن 04:10 PM.