الإتصالات
الحالة:
Romance Reader غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : cocubasha المنتدى : الارشيف
افتراضي

Hey girls and amer

Amer. congratulations again and good luck on the job hunting

Cocu, i sure hope this computer of urs gets better so u could come here more often

Warda, sorry that u have to work all the time and hope u could get some days off someday somehow. you sure deserve a long relaxing vacation from all the stress in your job

drago, glad to see ya here and nice try to print books. I'll try that sometime. it'd be a nice change

Now as for Cocu's question
I am not sure if i am gonna do that to my husband even if i love him so much. i could give him a massage but that's it. he'd have to do the feet washing on his own. nope. no can do

And the crazy disfunctional family above. They're simply sick and twisted group of men. They sure have no respect whatsoever for women. as habbobe said it loud and clear, obviously their women are so controlling them that they dared this stupid guy to marry another. And he, being stupid and think it's the manly thing to do actually do it and marry another and the stupid girl, passed as a wife does absolutely nothing and accept her fate. and the poor stupid girl accept to marry a married amn still on his honeymoon. i don't know what else to say. it's so irritating that there're people out there who are being so ....i don't know what to call them

I mean here's the thing, we read novels all the time and some like myself actually know people in the west. they're so afraid of commitment cause marriage is a huge thing. huge responsibilities. u r commiting to share no combine the lives of two humans into some sort of a merger, a partnership. u r commiting to love the other person and share ur whole life with them and make a family and get kids and all that. it's really a big thing and shouldn't be underestemated but apparently it happen. here, this psyco family is an example of it. they don't think about the whole meaning of marriage, just some twisted ill significants. what is the world is going, i am afraid to know. what would they do next

Okay, i said too much. look i gotta go to help mum with lunch
hope all of u are doing okay
Laterz
Love ya always

عرض البوم صور Romance Reader  
قديم 12-02-09, 03:01 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2777
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

drago....hhhh....poor guy
and you are right about men in these situations..and the list is endless
but i still believe that there are guys who actually think women are important and not just a body or a slave whom god created just to serve him

about reading books..elctronic ones are just not the same.i miss the texture and holding a book in muy hand..but they are sooo expensive here..even though whatever the book i want it is available,they still cost too much.but thank god we have liilas and you girls..and also the libraries around my home and in university..cause people donate alot of books
but my eyes still hurt days after reading a novel off the internet..i guess it is sth we have to deal with if we want to read romantic novels

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 12-02-09, 03:10 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2778
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

hey romance..woow..strong reacion just like ours..and you are right about that sycho odf a family that man has

go help your mok with lunch cause i have to do the same and the laundry too hhhh
im too exited for that i

صحتين و عافية مقدما

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 12-02-09, 03:18 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2779
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Sep 2006
العضوية: 12921
المشاركات: 1,484
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: dragonguard عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 34

االدولة
البلدLibya

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
dragonguard غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

RUBA and R&R...nice to read your comments before I go home
we have and share the same idea
and about the expensive books RUBA yes you are right but in Libya
we don't have that type of books
and that's why I print them ( though I finished the ink and the papers of my company hahaha) any way I keep saying to myself if I found them I'll buy them but in the mean time
I'll waste my company gadgets

bye for now girls wish you all the luck

DEW...hard luck for England

عرض البوم صور dragonguard  
قديم 12-02-09, 03:25 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2780
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

drago..we dont have romance novel here either..or i didnt look for them that is..but other type of novels ..they are everywhere..but still expensive..i sometimes ask my sisters to type a novel for me but they always get mad because they dont want to be caught,espicially that they work with forigners who look down at stuff like these and think they rip off the company...hhh..so i type some of them in my school but they cost me trice the price a novel would usually cost (so all in all everything costs too much ) i

have a nice weekend sweety..see you on sunday

عرض البوم صور ruba  

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
come & chat, sweet romantics
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الارشيف
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع