الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : cocubasha المنتدى : الارشيف
افتراضي

Heyyy

rima and dew..wow..great conversation between you about the novel..i feel that im gonna like it..and i loved the movie too,my sister and i keep quoting this from the film :i know,i know,i know because i never loved him the way i love you" hhh with lots of emotions of course

rima...im happy that you liked my pic..looove yours..just amazing..i love this kind of theme with the cheery petals,thanks cocu for the help..and you are right in your answer

warde..glad you liked my signature..and you get to say whatever you want.just as you tell us to do..i just wish you dont have to work this hard and be that tired everyday, but the thing is our education system kills our creativity with all the pressure and you dont enjoy it like before

habbobe..glad you are here..hope everything is going well with your famiy

cocu...hhh..i'll save it for you..no worries..your son seems so mush fun to play withim sure this means that he's goona have a futur with computers...about you questions..hmmmm
NO

هل تقبلين ان تكوني الزوجه الثانيه ؟
no
وهل تعتقدون ان من حقها هذا الشيء ؟ ولماذا ؟
if other girls want to,then you cant prevent it,anjd you dont know the situation,but if it was because the man wants some change then they both have no right doing it
الا يعتبر هذا خيانه للزوجه الاولى واقتحام سافر لحياتها ولأسرتها ؟
yes.espicially that she created a home for her husband and children and put her soul in it, and then the jerk of a husbend she has thinks he has the right to throw all that away just because he wants to..well...i hope he has a hell of aliving because he does not deserve it
وما نظرة النساء لها بعد ان تتزوج وتصبح الزوجه الثانيه ؟
some people thinks it is great and that she is the better between the two wives since she sntached him..but just wish they would'nt encourage her of doing it..she is a partner in desrtoying the first wife's life..with all respect to others who thinks it is ok..but that is what i think
and as for allah allowing it..he ristrected it so as men wouldnt keep marrying women whenever they want to..he only put it for situations like children and sickness..and even then he wasnt sure if men would make it,because he said they can marry only if men can be fair to both of them which is not likely to happen!!....and the man should ask his first wife for approval ,or divorce..but not to tell her that he's going to get married as a statment and that she has to put up with it).. dont know why women should suffer in almost everything just because they are women..stupid society

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...sensitive issue as always..anything about women rights is trouble
thanks cocu for the question..sorry for the intense emotions

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 10-02-09, 10:18 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2732
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Sep 2006
العضوية: 12921
المشاركات: 1,484
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: dragonguard عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 34

االدولة
البلدLibya

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
dragonguard غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

COCUUUUUUUU....your questions are very....I don't know what to say

any way I hate double standard...so if you don't like your husband to have a second wife then you shouldn't accept it for another woman

but if I want to talk about myself NO I won't be the second
and I know it's ok in our religion to have 4 wives but
I always hate to be the second and I hate to ruin the life of another woman

you'll say what if she is sick or if she is troublesome ( by the way if you say to solve the spinsters' problem then you are laughing at yourselves because men marry the youngest so please leave the spinsters alone and they will be in great relief) and all the other reasons that our religion give but we always forget the most important thing which is FAIRNESS
God said the man has to be fair
and I am more than sure no man can be fair between the old one and the new one
and God have you notice when we talk about the old and the new
it sounds like we are talking about cars

oh and about what the others think...... if she accept to be the second then why she would care about how the others looking at her
that's my opinion for sure
RUBA dear your signature is so sad but beautiful and as REMA said the photo is so depressed but your words beneath is what make it something else

DEW the line of your story is so romantic could you put the link for this book please

R&R how is your project going..stop reading romance and look at your computer references or I'm gonna tell your mommy

WARDA as usual God be with you girl and make these days so easy on you...by the way your headmaster is a married woman or a spinster...we may kill her if we let her husband marry another girl hahaha

I wrote a lot girls bye for now

عرض البوم صور dragonguard  
قديم 10-02-09, 12:15 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2733
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 39214
المشاركات: 727
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: dew drops عضو على طريق التحسين
نقاط التقييم: 93

االدولة
البلدKuwait

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
dew drops غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

ruba :(
توقيعك ياحبيبتي راح يخليني انا ابكي . احس يدي تبي تنمد وترفع راس البنت وتسال ليش الدموع ؟

احس حزنها عميق وفيه يأس يعور قلبي . حرام عليك يا ربا

اما drago
ماراح تندمين على قراءه الروايه

Historical and Paranormal collection

عرض البوم صور dew drops  
قديم 10-02-09, 12:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2734
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Sep 2006
العضوية: 12921
المشاركات: 1,484
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: dragonguard عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 34

االدولة
البلدLibya

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
dragonguard غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Thank you DEW...I'm count on you

عرض البوم صور dragonguard  
قديم 10-02-09, 02:46 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2735
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

..drago... great way of saying it..you are 100% right ..[how is work by the way? i]

dew..how are you girl?....what's going on with you these days? ..i

as for my signature...it's just that's how i feel all the time..but i once did just like the pic..i had a psychomtric course in a building at night and my life was sooo screwed up back then (still is) but the pressure has built up for months and then i couldnt take it,so i left class and descended to the first floor and sat on the stairs because i had nowhere to go..and cried silently..but then some people wanted to move furnitures for their house upstairs and kept passing by me.. looking back now it was rather funny ..cant imagine how i looked liked to them!! ..but anyways..too much info...right? i

عرض البوم صور ruba  

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
come & chat, sweet romantics
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الارشيف
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات