مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
بلا إسم غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : cocubasha المنتدى : الارشيف
افتراضي

اموت على الروايات المسموعة

espicially casca the eternal mercenary series its mixture of historical and paranormal
it's a story about a romanian solider called casca rufio longinus he killed the christ and cursed to live forever until he met the jew again solider to fight through centuries and could never die he have been poisened .beheaded and his heart rip out of him but he could never die he long for death and could never earn it his story continue through 2000 years i love it and i recommend every one to read the story u well be back at time u well be at rome with it fall glory to it's fall and persia rise and nation anhilation u well see the suffering of thousand years of lonlines and u well see friendship and love u well see the sorrow of casca cause he well never age he's older than nationsand i well put the excerpt of the story and i think everyone should read or listen to casca series this is the excerpt of the first series
casca the eternal mercenary
Casca: The Eternal Mercenary is a series of twenty-two books written by Barry Sadler. This series is about a guy named Casca Rufio Longinus; he was cursed by Jesus Christ. The curse is "Soldier, you are ******* with what you are. Then that you shall remain until we meet again." The curse means that Casca will remain as a soldier until the second coming of Jesus Christ. This is a fantastic series so far. The first book in the series is extremely descriptive, interesting, and unpredictable.
Mr. Sadler, the author, describes everything in great detail; it is so descriptive that the reader will get hooked on the book until he/she is done with it, such as when Casca describes exactly what happened the day he killed Jesus Christ. Casca says that he and the other soldiers were betting on who would take the clothes of Jesus and the two thieves, who were killed the same day. He goes on to say how he speared Jesus in the rib cage to kill him quicker, and how when he did that some of Jesus' blood ran down the spear shaft got on his lips. That is when Jesus cursed him. Casca then goes on to describe what happened after he was cursed. He describes what illnesses, injuries, and punishments he has received or avoided as he goes through his life. He also recollects what women he has married and fallen in love with, and the women that his enemies raped and killed. Casca recalls his slavery and what life was like in slavery.
This book in the series is interesting because Casca, the main character, is a depicted soldier who fought in the Vietnam War in 1970. He was injured by a piece of shrapnel which exposed an area of his brain approximately four inches long and three inches wide. Casca's body was taking steps to protect itself from infections by rapidly healing the abscess in his skull. This amazed the army surgeons, a colonel, and a major. Major Goldman, one of the surgeons, discovered that Casca's blood was deadly poison. He also discovered that Casca could speak the Latin of the Caesars. These facts are intriguing because no person who has a wound as such could heal by itself and few people at that time could speak such a tongue. Casca explained to Major Goldman about how he was cursed. While in the hospital, Casca told Goldman that he had been alive before the birth of Jesus and that he was the one ordered to kill Jesus. These are just a few of the multiple points of interest in the first book. These interesting facts came out of the first chapter.
The reader can never predict what turn of events lie in store for the soldier who lives infinitely. Every new place he goes, he receives a new name. No one knows that he is the same legendary figure because few people know that he can not die. As one progresses through Casca's life, one starts to believe that he will be dead due to a stab wound, some type of poison or sickness he incurs, but he still lives on because of the curse. "Soldier, you are ******* with what you are. Then that you shall remain until we meet again."
This series, especially the first book arouses interest as it is interesting, descriptive, and unpredictable. I have had a wonderful experience in reading the series. I own all twenty-two books and have read the first seven so far. I recommend this series to anyone who is, has been or wants to be a soldier, or anyone who is interested in action/adventure books.

عرض البوم صور بلا إسم  
قديم 24-01-09, 02:37 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2302
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 45117
المشاركات: 8,329
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1435

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
cocubasha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

خلاص ربا تعالي
دا أنا حتى بأكل شيكولاته تويكس
و بأشرب كوكا دايت
(خخخخخخخ)
أعمل حسابك
ههههههههههههه

سلااااااامات رومانس
شوفتي بقه ذوقي يا بنت
ربنا معاكي حبيبتي بكره أن شاء الله

عرض البوم صور cocubasha  
قديم 24-01-09, 02:42 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2303
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

if there's choclot then im in ..but it's raining here so maybe it will take time to get there..but save me some..ok? hhhh

bila ism..welcome here..thank you..it seems interesting..i'll try and look it up

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 24-01-09, 02:50 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2304
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Apr 2008
العضوية: 72130
المشاركات: 736
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Romance Reader عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 13

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Romance Reader غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Thanks Cocu and yes, your taste bacame so much better
well, i'll try to put a photo to one of many crushes i had
Chad Michael Murry
I knew him from a little appearence in Gilmore Girls then from the movie, A Cinderella Story with Hilary Duff then now from One Tree Hill. I love this series so much

okay, hope it works

http://www.chad-michael-murray.org/g...645&fullsize=1

عرض البوم صور Romance Reader  
قديم 24-01-09, 02:51 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2305
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Apr 2008
العضوية: 72130
المشاركات: 736
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Romance Reader عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 13

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Romance Reader غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Okay, i couldn't put the photos. Refused to be displayed here so i put the links

عرض البوم صور Romance Reader  

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
come & chat, sweet romantics
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الارشيف
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات