الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : cocubasha المنتدى : الارشيف
افتراضي

heyyyyy sweet romantis

i missed you so much...i had so much going on and my computer crashed and my brother told me if i want to use his computer i cant open this site!!so my pride was hurt and i refused to use his computer at all..see where that has gotten me!!but now i used my friend´s laptop to catch up..(im still refusing to use my brother´s computer..im taking a stand!!)1

lola...thank you for what you´ve said...i miss you so much and hopefully one day i´ll believe it

warde..im glad that you are better now and great war...lovely pics..but you have to admit that enrique is amazing..as cocu said..tall and dark but jino is the best and as for the school ...allah y3nek... and dont worry about the one who stole your topic..im sure that the manegment will take ccare of him..but you have the right to be angry and frystrated because we all know how much this topic means to you and you have all the right to feel like that..but he´s gonna get what he deserves..dont doubt it

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 01-11-08, 03:10 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1307
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

uhu....happyone year in liilas...you sure added alot to this place...and thanks for the welcoming... and you are right about the steeling thing..its forbidden everywhere but here!!! that says alot huh!!

cocu....i missedddd you sooo much..hope kiko is happy with her new class...and great pics for enrique...i love him....and thanks for the congrats ..i was still so happy about the last medals and now these!! yeeey

rima....whats up girl? thanks for passing on my words... and you have great opinions about marraige ...and i believe good man is what every girl needs to brighten up here life...

romance....thank you for the info about the laptops cause im thinking of buying one..and uhu..thank you too.....as for your studies..hope they are going well ...and your topics is lovely

darla....i hope you´re better now..please dont keeps us worried
soso..im glad you are better now ..the site is terrible without you...and hopefully your job is doing fine*

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 01-11-08, 08:29 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1308
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

oh yeah ..i forgot...warde..grea photos of jino and the signature is lovely and funny

cocu...i saw before that you asked for a signature and i was waiting for it to come out but then my `problem`happened and i couldnt see if you got it or not or if you post it..but today i saw it and its lovely..even without the little hearts because there´s the moving words...thx uhu for them....
warde..i know what you mean when you wrote about the unsuppotive people around us..but sometimes they are right even if you dont want to believe it..but other times you wonder why would they be so cruel and make you feel awful and sometimes even destroy you and your life!!!

anywayz...enough with that.... i dont know habbobe but congratulations ...and i hope you and your baby are healthy and doing good

today i heard something on t.v and i wanted to see what you think of it....some religous guy said that a parent .. a dad wouldnt leave his children..he would take care of them..punish them...leading them...but he would never leave them....and thats how god id..he made us and he´s our dad and we are his children and he made us to take care of us and all that...i sooooo dont agree..thats 7ram..right? how could someone say that!! so im curious what you think of that!!!

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 01-11-08, 08:39 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1309
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 45117
المشاركات: 8,329
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1435

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
cocubasha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

يا ألف أهلا و سهلا بكنافة قلبي

وااااااااااااااحشاني يا بت يا ربا بشكل فظيييييع

عاملة إيه في الدراسة و إيه أخبار عينيكي

يارب تكون العودة بلا غيبة

بلاباي

عرض البوم صور cocubasha  
قديم 01-11-08, 08:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1310
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

heeey cocu love...i missed you too alot....my eyes are ok...tomorrow is my first day and im o scared!! because of the hebrew thing as you all know!! i still dont have a computer so when i can i´ll log in but i need to catch up cause there are alot of things

عرض البوم صور ruba  

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
come & chat, sweet romantics
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الارشيف
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات