الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : sommanha المنتدى : الارشيف
افتراضي

romance..how is college nowadays?are you feeling better too?they just aired Grey's anatomy but i missed it..i'll watch it later maybe

gogo..mbrook in net sweety..i love reading your comments..it is so cool that you get to travel.. as for cleaning the house ..poor you..i have to clean parts of the house everyday before going to school and it is to tiring..the routine is the worst part of it i think...English has it's own charm,don't you think? i

drago..sweety..we don't seem to come at the same time anymore..i miss you soo much..and tomorrow is Thursday..im gonna miss you in the weekend..what's new with you? i

dew..why don't you imagine us somewhere away from here?cause we all want some time out

lousan...hhhh..your dreams are soo cool..but they happen sometimes with me..especially the reading something non-existing and then waking up..or going to a library and then waking empty handed..hhh..soo frustrating..maybe you'll dream better tonight

sayed...hope you are better now!how is studying going with you? i

lola,soso,darla,amer,dalia and all the rest..miss you

love ya all
sweet dreams

i

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 19-03-09, 12:20 AM   المشاركة رقم: 442
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Dec 2006
العضوية: 18421
المشاركات: 5,874
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: وردة من الماس عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 26

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وردة من الماس غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

اهلييييييييييييين ريى حياتي

وحشتيني يا قلبي

شلونك ؟؟ وش اخبارك يا عسل ؟؟

تسلمي حبيبتي عالكلام العسل

و الحمدلله ان الفيديو عجبك

جوجو حياتي
انا اشترك معاك مع اني قدام الناس
ابين شوي قوي و احاول اتمالك نفسي
بس من داخل حساسة جدا و تجرحني النظرة فما بالك بالكلمة
بس صعب جدا ابكي قدام احد حتى لو كان اقرب قريب لازم اقعد لوحدي بهدووووووووووء و ابكي
و ساعات اذا ضايق صدري و مو قادرة ابكي استعين باغاني حزينة
و ني ثنتين ابدا و لا مرة خيبوني بابكائي
و هي اغنية
demons - Brian Mcffadin
و اغنية
storm - lifehouse

اما عن معلمتك
تدرين جوجو يمكن هي قست عليك بذاك الموقف لان البنات كانوا يقولون انك المفضلة عندها
و عشان كذا تبين لهم انة حتى المفضل عندي اذا غلط اعاقبة
و على قولة المثل
العتب على قد المحبة
عشان انها تعزك كثير قست عليك كثير
هذا من وجة نظر معلمة
لان في ساعات الطالبات لما يكونون شاطرين و محبوبين عند المعلمة
يتجاوزون الحد و يحسون انهم untouchable
و اخطائهم مغضوض النظر عنها

سلاااااااااااااام

عرض البوم صور وردة من الماس  
قديم 19-03-09, 05:48 AM   المشاركة رقم: 443
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Apr 2008
العضوية: 72130
المشاركات: 736
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Romance Reader عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 13

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Romance Reader غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Hey Sweet Romantics

Lousan, I wish I could dream. I don't get to sleep at night so that's probably why I can't dream!!anyhow, may be like drago mentioned. it's a sign for u to jumb start writing a book. i am okay these days. i am studying computer science. last year, just 3 more monthes to graduate

drago, so nice to see u here. i am fine. how r u? i am not such a fan of these old long songs cause i simply don't have the time & patience to listen to some song that last an hour or more

gogo, Yeah it sounds like that from all the reviews i read about it. I can't wait to see it and about private practice, it sounded nice but i really didn't get the cjance to watch it. all same Grey's is The Best Ever. Remember. Remember. Tell me what you were trying to remember when you remember it. loooooooooool. oh, and good luck on house chores. i never liked them

Sayed. Glad you'll be okay isA

dew, hey. u reminded me of the old days when i was younger and could sleep. i had the same dream of going to the bookfair and going through all those books back covers and wake up thinking it's true but i get frustrated when i see it was just a dream

Cocu, hey. happy to see u here. I loved the names but couldn't find mine there though i found some of my friends and family. Thanks for the laughs

Habbobe, welcome back sweetie. Glad the trip did its magic. Hope you're great now & ready for the new day to come what may

Warda, glad u r back and yeah, the little things are the ones that make all the difference. your students sure loves you dearly and i am thrilled to see the video, it's so cool and i adore this song. The PussyCat Dolls got some of my favourite songs if u skipped the videos, which i do all the time

rima, lovely to see u here and may be i'll add my pictures someday isA, i am so happy that you are a Grey's fan too. It's a very good series. Now about your question, i know what u mean and i honestly don't know. for now i'd say if i really liked him i'd like for him to be successful in whatever he is doing otherwise we won't be a match because i care too much about work and achieving things i always wanted so for me, mr. right would have to understand that and appreciate it and it'd never happen if he didn't have some huge dreams and ambitions on his own and on his way to achieve them. this is only based on my case but it'd be so different if u weren't the complicated me.loooool. hope u get my point

عرض البوم صور Romance Reader  
قديم 19-03-09, 06:03 AM   المشاركة رقم: 444
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Apr 2008
العضوية: 72130
المشاركات: 736
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Romance Reader عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 13

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Romance Reader غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

rima, congratulations on your brothers engagement my friend. hope u get to have fun on the party

gogo, I felt the same towards my english teachers since i was in kG1. Thanks to them, i love english so much and i am very good too in it. How can u download season5 of Grey's? If u got some links, plz send them to me. I'd love to see it

ruba, glad u r here and hope everything goes well again on the studies of yours and i liked ur answer but the question is not weather he is wealthy or not but rather if he is successfull or not

Okay, gotta go now my friends but i'll be back later isA
Love ya always

عرض البوم صور Romance Reader  
قديم 19-03-09, 11:17 AM   المشاركة رقم: 445
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2009
العضوية: 122497
المشاركات: 186
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: lousanl عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 10

االدولة
البلدJordan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
lousanl غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

O.K. girls
it is amazingly hard to keep up with you because so much happens when i'm away
but i'll always try my best

Drago , Dew, Ruba
i'm glad i'm not the only one with this disease of dreaming about novels
and for the information i really do write my own
but they are still ammature i would say
and they need so much effort and free time and imagination
it is really not an easy thing and i haven't written much since i started working and studying together
in the old times i used to lie in bed before i slept imagining events that i want to put in my stories
imagining the heros and heroines in my novels and what could happen between them then i would write what i find suitable later
but exhaustion no longer allows me to do that and now i'm always too sleepy to think of anything before i sleep
but one day i will write a novel and i will publish it, i assure you(enshallah) l

Gogo...i think its wonderful u have ability to wake up and do housework so early
i'm more like our lovely Drago because if i didn't have to wake up, i would stay in bed for ever
i love morning reading by the way
believe me, quietness is wonderful and u read without being too sleepy or having tears of sleepiness fall down

Romance
Computer engineering?
nice
i guess that means u r much better than i am with dealing with computers, good for u coz i hate them but have to use them

Habbobe
ألف الحمد الله ع سلامتك
ما تغيبيش عنا يا قمر

Warde
esht2tellik kteer
wallah enni lamma bfakker fiki ka2enni shyfeh wardeh jorieyh 2oddami

Rema
congratualtions on your brother's engagement
hope u enjoy the party and look the most beautiful in it
and about marrying a man who is not successful
i think love conquers all, so i hope to love him and then i think nothing would matter
(but of course my parents has to approve of him or i won't think of it)

Coco
whats up beauty?
and those names u put, they are cute,
at least for my name but my friend is called Maha and she hated it coz her name was matched with bad sayings

عرض البوم صور lousanl  

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
chat, come, romantics, sweet, with
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الارشيف
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات