الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: May 2006
العضوية: 5296
المشاركات: 8,790
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 982

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : sommanha المنتدى : الارشيف
افتراضي

ديوووووو عجبني كتييييييير تعبير "شبه زفت" لاحظتي كيف بيقلب المعنى وبيصييير اطراء جنب غييير ناس يعني أنا شخصياً ومن غير تواضع زفت زفت

ربا يا كنافة مضطرة اخالفك الرأي شوفي حبيبتي أي شي ربنا عطا حكمه فيه ما بيضل للإنسان الا السمع والطاعة مهما كانت المصاعب يلي ممكن تواجهه بالحياة ..في كلام كتير بيتبع سبب الحكمة الالهية هي ولكن كالعادة مالي بال ارتب أفكاري وعلى فكرة التشوهات الخلقية ربنا حلل اصلاحها ولكن البشاعة معيار بيختلف من إنسان لأنسان يعني الجمال بعيوني ممكن يكون قمة القباحة بعيونك وللأسف يلي شايفينه اليوم من نسخ الكربون البشرية بيأكد حكمة رب العالمين

النقطة يلي حابه اقلك ياها هي صدقيني أي إنسان رايح يتعرف عليك أو يسكر الباب بوجهك بسبب شكلك الخارجي إنت بغنى عنه ..بيجوز يبين كلامي إنه نظري وغارق بالمثالية ولكن على أرض الواقع لقيته صحيح مية مية ...ومنشان ما تقولي كلام إنسان مو بنفس الظرف بقلك وبمنتهى الشفافية بإذن الله من زمان وقت كنت صبية صغيرة قالوا عني لي وجه متل العسل بس كنت بدينة والآن بعد العملية يلي اضطريت لها من أجل المحافظة على صحتي وحياتي صرت حسب المواصفات ولكن وجهي فقد كل ملاحته ومافي تفسير منطقي ممكن قلك ياه يعني نفس العيون والملامح ولكن كأن صورة بلا روح عن ذاتي الأولى ..الخلاصة من زمان والآن مالي حسب المطلوب إجتماعياً ولكن والحمد لله قنوعة بمشيئة رب العالمين والنصيب يلي ارتضاه لي ..أي شخص بيحب يتعرف علي للأنسان والمعدن يلي أنا مصنوعه منه لأخلاقي وطباعي وشخصي فرايح يكسب صديق وفي بكل الظروف إن شاء الله ...ولكن بالمقابل أي شخص بيلقي نظرة علي وبيقول مو لازمني فأنا كمان بقله الله معك وغناني الله عن أمثالك .

لسه في كلام كتييير ببالي ولكن بما إن الجميع عم يتفرج على الاوسكار وهيو جاكمان وروبرت لذا رايح احترم نفسي وانضب واسكت

عرض البوم صور ريما  
قديم 23-02-09, 02:32 AM   المشاركة رقم: 97
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

hey romance..thanks sweety...good luck on your project

rima...i agree with what you've said about if someone saw that yo are ugly and not worth knowing because of looks then they don't worth it..but if it is for you and if it meant that your life depends on it and all of that..and lets be honest..these days we here about people hurting each other so bad until someone kill himself ..so in these cases let them do whatever they want to so lives would be saved and people would get happy..you expressed your point of view just fine..and of course people have different standards of beauty..no doubt about that

dew...they just put robert pattinson for the first time and interviewed him and i missed him..it was on the red carpet and im too tired because im sick so i said i would rest my eyes and the next thing i know he was walking away!! whyyyy??!!! hhhh..i don know if i'll make it till he presents..im too tired!!!1

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 23-02-09, 09:25 AM   المشاركة رقم: 98
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Sep 2006
العضوية: 12921
المشاركات: 1,484
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: dragonguard عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 34

االدولة
البلدLibya

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
dragonguard غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

I stayed all night watching the Oscar
now I may fall asleep over my keyboared hah

I'm glad that Kate won but unfortunately Sean won too
I hoped Mikey Rorrek won for The Wrestler
just because he suffer a lot in his life

by the way my friend I'll disappear for a while
actually I hate me for the time being
that's why I need some time between me & me to get back as you used to know me

Sorry if I hurt any of you but believe me it's happened unintentionally
and don't forget me as soon as I leave

wish u all the luck

عرض البوم صور dragonguard  
قديم 23-02-09, 01:40 PM   المشاركة رقم: 99
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 39214
المشاركات: 727
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: dew drops عضو على طريق التحسين
نقاط التقييم: 93

االدولة
البلدKuwait

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
dew drops غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

giiiirls heeeeeeeeeeelp

I missed the Oscar before it started 3 minutes

:Taj 52::5 2:

please tell me there is a show today . and when is it? which channel?

عرض البوم صور dew drops  
قديم 23-02-09, 05:28 PM   المشاركة رقم: 100
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

hello everyone

drago..i hope everything is fine sweety...i understand how you feel so please take care of yourself and come back when you feel ready to socialize... if there is anything we can do just tell us

dew..i was going to miss it too but then i told myself i can do it..hhh...they said they are going to put it again today but i dont know which hour..i want to watch it again too..it is on foxmovies by the way

about the oscars....i really didnt like it this year..i mean what the hell happened to them..they didn't have money or what.....
the bad stuff: i

..1.a presenter for 3 or 4 awards instead of different ones!! we love the Oscars because we get to see different actors ,right? not this year
2.the decorations were awful...nothing beautiful ..and barely anything was there
3. the audience were boring and not responsive..and were setting in the middle of the stage
6.people who didnt deserve to win..they won..i thought it is time myril streep won but kate winslet was fine and her speech was great..i know slumdog millionare is agreat movie but honestly..there were others who deserved to win too...sean pen won just because he did a gay character...not a thing to win for..i thought brad pitt and another actor deserved to win more.but these days if you are saying anything about gay people then you win!!!why?
7.they showed highschool musical actors too much..i dont like them at all
8.it didnt have any of the previous entertainment stuff..nothing
9.no alot of robert pattinson or other actors..not the usual lovely excitement
10.too many commercials..way too much..not organized well

good stuff...
1..i liked hugh jakman....he wasnt amazing like jon stewart or ellen or whoppi but he sang and he was really good.loved his dancing,his accent..amazing
2.the way they gave the nominees for best actors and actresses(lead and supporting) it was a new idea and really lovely
3.i didnt get to see robert for the first two times!! just my luck..but when they were announcing the nominees for best leading male actor..theu put the camera on Mikey Rorrek..robert pattinson was behind him and i got to look at him..yeeey
4.the dresses were nice and simple and elegent..thank god
5.the speeches the winners made were really good.emotional but really nice..i loved them
6.jennifer aniston was funny..loved her smile..brad and angelina...they were amazing
7.the videos the academy made to honor people or movies.they were really good

hope to get to see more of robert and people i like next time

what did you think? i

عرض البوم صور ruba  

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
chat, come, romantics, sweet, with
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الارشيف
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة