الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : sommanha المنتدى : الارشيف
افتراضي

hello everyone

cocu...hey sweety..i know you are busy so dont worry..thanks for asking about me but i still have the flew and i have exams ..i can barely move and i cant look at the laptop that's why i haven't been here..but hopefully im getting better and i'll try to be here more..i'll look at the topic in the new issue soon

warde...honey..im sooo sorry..i know what you mean and im sorry if i sounded against you or that i upset you..i understand that each one of us has her own point of view and it's nothing against you or what you think..hope you are ok with us
as for supernatural..im gonna keep my eyes open,,hopefully it is anew season

romance..looks like you had a great party..sorry i couldn't make it...good luck with your project

dew..how is school honey..please don't be upset..here are a couple of pics for you..hope they make you feel better..don't forget to watch the Oscars..bty..every time i listen to so contagious i remember you cause you said you liked it alot i

habbobe..im a little better now...thanks...hope everything is going well with you

drago..how are you honey?what's going on with you? and work? i missed you

rima...how are you love? what's new? im sorry that novel isn't working out..take a deep breath and try to take it easy

amer..congratulations on the new issue..i'll try to see it as soon as possible

lola,liliah,darla,soso,maya,uhu,bila ism,anime..hope everything is going well with you

are you going to watch the Oscars tonight by the way? i

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 22-02-09, 09:36 PM   المشاركة رقم: 92
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

too long...my opinion..you don't have to read it..but it is good to let it out for once

as for the plastic surgeries..im actually with them..if you only know what some people go through because they've been created ugly..i mean i know god does everything for a reason but if this thing meant that someone lived miserable all their lives and missed so many opportunities because of that..if they didn't have friends who wanted to be close to them or..or even their families didn't like them because their faces and bodies were not typical then they have the right to do something about it..cause you only get one life and i don't get why some people should live it badly or even don't get to live it at all just because they were created in a way they had nothing to do with..i mean it is not fair to be treated responsible and charged as if you you actually didn't choose to be like that..in these cases it doesn't matter if what people thought was stupid and so wrong..what matters is this girl or guy feel good and live a good life..and to be honest...
but if that someone looked good then i don't think there's any need for them but it still their choice ..
oh yeah..and being a Muslim doesn't mean you'll get to have a better life or a different one..people still treat you the same and look at you the same and being" c o n te nt" doesn't have to do with it because when you see that you get nothing whatsoever and you suffer unnecessarily for something you shouldn't have in the first place and you could change it so you could live the life that people take for granted and actually think they have the right to take away from you just because you are ugly and they are beautiful then i say go for it..people who find others who can accept them for who they are and don't look at them as less..these people are so lucky and rare..but it still a matter of choice..you cant take the chance to live normally from someone because you don't know what their life is like

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 22-02-09, 10:38 PM   المشاركة رقم: 93
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 39214
المشاركات: 727
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: dew drops عضو على طريق التحسين
نقاط التقييم: 93

االدولة
البلدKuwait

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
dew drops غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

ورده , انا ذابحتك ذابحتك. انا ما اشك ولا للحظة انك تكرهيني

انا كان قصدي ان ادوارد يتكلم وحطيت صورته , يعني الكلام على لسانه " لا تكرهيني " يعني ادوارد يقول لك لا تكرهيني بسبب ديو ودراجو وربا. كنت ابي احط الجملة في bubble للنص

بس تعرفين معرفتي في خبايا الكمبيوتر شبه زفت

معليش العتب على جهلي بالكمبيوتر وسوء تعبيري

انا كم ورده عندي

وفرحتيني بهالخبر راح افتح عيوني على one tv واحسن اذا الموسم الاول عشان اتابع من البداية

ريما..... حرام اللي تسوينه بنفسك يا قمر

خلي الرواية فتره قصيره لما يخف الاحباط وبعدين ارجعي لها

وشكرا على المجهود ان شاء الله يثمر بسرعه وتتسهل الامور . مهو فيه ايام , اعوذ بالله , مافي شئ يرضى يضبط فيها بس تمر بسرعه

ربا .... يا فراولة مغمسة بشوكولاته

ايه الصور الحلوه الجديدة دي

حقيقي رفعت معنوياتي

عرض البوم صور dew drops  
قديم 23-02-09, 12:44 AM   المشاركة رقم: 94
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Dec 2006
العضوية: 18421
المشاركات: 5,874
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: وردة من الماس عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 26

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وردة من الماس غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

تسلمي ديوووووووو
ما عليش عاد انا الفهيمة في الكمبيوتر و الحريفة
خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ
لوما الله ثم مايا هي الي دائما تنقذني من كثييييييييير مشاكل فية
هههههههههههههههههههه

بس المسلسل ما اظن الموسم الاول لان الاول already طلع على القناة قبل سنة و كمان لان المشهد الي طلع كان من الحلقة الاولى من الموسم الثاني

و تسلم عيونك

ربى يا قمر
اهلييييييييييييييييييييييييييين فيك
و تسلمي حبيبتي عالكلام العسل
و تسلم عيونك الي راح تترصد المسلسل

ايوووووووووووة هذول ال S R
دعم منقط النظيييييييييييييير

ريما حياتي
الله يكون بعونك حبيبتي
و حياتي اذا معصلج معاك النت اليوم خلاص ما طارت الدنيا خليها لبكرة
و ان شاء الله تتسهل الامور

موفقة دووووووووووووووووووووووم

تحياتي للجميييييييييييييع

عرض البوم صور وردة من الماس  
قديم 23-02-09, 01:04 AM   المشاركة رقم: 95
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Apr 2008
العضوية: 72130
المشاركات: 736
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Romance Reader عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 13

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Romance Reader غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Hey SR

Ruba, Glad to see ya here and i wish you the best with your studies. I see your point about plastic surgeries. thanks for the photos, u sure made dew happy

Warda, happy to hear u r enjoying ur vacation. go for it sweetie. u sure deserved it & i am so happy to see you here

dew, good luck on studies as well and i am happy everything went okay with ya & warda and the whole Edward thing

Oh and warda, i'll try and see if SN gonna be on Dubai One but i won't promise u anything cause i don't get to watch TV that much these days

Cocu, hey girl. how's the kids & work? hope u r okay and glad to see u here. liked the topic on Hams. well done sweetie

Rima, good luck with ur novel but make sure to come and say hi and tell us all about it

Amer, congrats on the new issue of Hams. Totally loved it & can't wait for the new one

Okay girls, gotta run away. My presentation is next Monday & I have tons of thing s to do
I'll try to come here as soon as i could
Love ya always

عرض البوم صور Romance Reader  

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
chat, come, romantics, sweet, with
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الارشيف
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة